Thursday, January 17, 2013










In this series we used the affects on Picmonkey to add meaning or tone. I specifically enjoyed the cross process affect and the textures of paper and metal. I of course also really enjoy experimenting with the different fonts, but I have found several that I really like in particular. This project is very similar to my final for last semester where I tried to experiment with adding words and affects to my photos, but this time I tried to not use any self portraits or any facial expressions.

9 comments:

  1. I love your first and second image. The editing layered onto the image looks great. As a whole, your photos look great together, and you have a wide variety of different effects and images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your third photo. I like the colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you have a mixture of subtle and bright colors in this series and they compliment each other well. By adding text you were able to add a story to your pictures, which I liked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love all of your pictures, they all remind me of you. the effects and edits on the first two pictures it looks like fabric or out of a book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fifth photo from the top is your most successful photo, i think. The FX and the font complement each other in a nice mix of the archaic and the nostalgic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. really good mix of stuff here. i especially like your 3rd (favorite of its vibrance), 5th, and 9th ones

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job Marcus! I think you have worked with great effect and you clearly demonstrate your interpretation of every image. I also really like how you express simplicity through nature and variations in color.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool Series. I really like your first photo i think that the image and the cation really work well together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love that third shot. The colors are so vibrant.

    ReplyDelete