Monday, March 11, 2013






In this series I focused on capturing images of my childhood, and attempting to reflect the mood of the 90's with my editing process. I used the Polaroid, and time machine filters from pic monkey, but I hope that the content also contributed to the mood of the pictures. I plan on using this same theme for my final series, and I plan on writing small pieces for each picture. I have already started writing these, but I feel they do not yet fit the tone I am aspiring for.

7 comments:

  1. very nice pictures Marcus. I really like the 90's style of photos. I especially enjoy the picture of the lamp with the water balloon in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos marcus. You have a strong series that is tied nicely together. I love how you used similar effects and lighting in each of your photos. Your 4th photo is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the colors of your photos. I think they really help to convey that feeling of childhood. You also did a really good job of capturing photos of objects At would remind people of their child hoods.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great series. I really like the tint that you used to make your photos look older.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These close ups definitely do remind me of parts of my childhood. The soft faded colors add to the nostalgic feel. nice job

    ReplyDelete
  6. these pictures remind me alot of the 90's and i really like the editing you did for each. the upclose and personal composition of each picture makes them feel even more personal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the third photo from the top is your most successful, however I do think that this series lacks a cohesive thread besides color. Maybe try focusing on a specific type of subject.

    ReplyDelete